Glitter, Polka Dot Sweatshirt.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I have seen glitter polka dots everywhere and I thought a glitter polka dot sweatshirt would make a great party top for the holidays. Tulip makes it so simple by using their glitter, iron on paper. 
I made this shirt in under and hour. 
Need a cute shirt for tonight?
This is the perfect project for you.

 Things you need.
 Sweatshirt
Tulip glitter Iron on Transfer sheet
Circle hole punch
Iron
Parchment paper
Foil


Cut off your collar
 Cut off your sleeves
Pick out the color paper you want, I wanted gold.
 punch your dots,
I punched about 20 dots.
Place some aluminum foil in between your sweatshirt.
 Lay out your dots in a pattern you like. 
*Make sure you place the dots shiny side up, dull side down.
 Lay a piece of parchment paper over your dots.
 Place your iron on a no steam setting.
Iron over each of your dots about 30 to 40 seconds for each dot.
Make sure all of your dots have set. If they have not set,
repeat the iron on process again.
 That is it. So simple!
 I love my new sweatshirt.
I hope all your Holiday dreams come true.
To see more of my DIY Check out my
 Blog WobiSobi.
Pinterest
Facebook
 Lot's of <3.
Anne