Craft Corps Stencil Kits + Craft SuperShow= True Love Always

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm back from the CHA Craft SuperShow in Anaheim, where got to spend loads of time spreading the Craft Corps gospel. With a website housing more than 300 profiles of crafters like you, and less than 5 months until my book celebrating both professional and hobbiest hand-makers alike hits shelves, I can't tell you how excited I am to see the enthusiasm out there for the Craft Corps movement. Thanks to everyone who continues to let me document and share their crafty kick-assness as well as spreading the word themselves, that they've joined "The Corps".

Thanks to I Love to Create and Lark Books, I was able to spend much of my time at the Craft SuperShow seeing old friends, meeting new ones and using Craft Corps Stencil Kits to make our mark! Here's just a glimpse of the experience.

Craft Corps, Chapter 12 : Traci Bautista
With Traci Bautista
My friend, featured C.C. artist, and face of Collage Pauge, posing with me and a bind-up of a few chapters from the upcoming book.

Craft Corps, Chapter 23: Sandi Genovese
Craft Corps featuree & scrapbooking queen, Sandy Genovese!
I ran into Sandi, my buddy, scrapbooking queen and C.C. featured artist!

Craft SuperShow Attendees Stop by the Lark Books Booth to Paint
DSC00231

Craft SuperShow Theater
DSC00225
This shot was taken after a quick reading from the Craft Corps book, and a bag painting session.

Craft Corps Stencil Kits

Join the Corps by telling your story here, then nab a stencil kit to make your own Craft Corps gear!

Need something to watch while you're painting? Take a look at a few of the quickie videos I shot of crafters sharing with me, what crafting means to them!

Candi Cooper


Kate Richbourg


Dianne Shiozaki


See more videos like these on my YouTube channel!

Craft(Corps).Rock.Love,
Vickie