MAYA IN THE MOMENT TEEN CRAFT: Facepainting with friends!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011
 It's the LAST week of my high school experience! I'm feeling like I want to cry. In between small assignments and group wrap meetings, I've been thinking about my friends and what will happen to all of us next year. We're making the most of every 'moment' these last few days. My friends are in theatre club and they had their last performance. I painted their faces with Tulip Body Art before they went on stage!

Watch the video to see us in action!

LINK


  It turned into a big face painting fiesta! This is my friend Dani, I'm outlining her face in white. She wanted a mask across her eyes.

 Now I'm filling in.

 Finished! I love the jewels!


Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!