Glitter-toed Flats

Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Have you seen those glittery heels that are popular right now?  While they are SO cute and very glamorous, they just aren't something I'd get to wear a whole lot.  I spotted THESE shoes the other day and I thought they were adorable.  So, I decided to marry the two and make some glitter-toed sparkley shoes for myself.  They are casual enough for jeans and dressy enough for a dress.  They were fast and easy to make, too. 


I bought some inexpensive black flats.


I taped off the area I wanted to add glitter to. I used painter's tape.


 I spread over the Tulip Glitter Bond and then sprinkled on my Tulip Fashion Glitter.




I peeled off the tape and voila!  They were done.


I think it would be fun to make some bolder ones for a little girl - like purple with bright kelly green toes or something kind of wild.