DIY Leopard Print TOMS Tutorial

Thursday, March 22, 2012
Leopard print TOMS, as painted by Denise Silva Cortes of Pearmama.com
Denise Silva Cortes of Pearmama.com is a Los Angeles-based artist who came into our booth at CHA last month. She does a lot of fabric painting on custom-designed shoes and we told her all about our Tulip Soft Paints. She recently gave them a try! Here is her finished result on a pair of TOMS shoes! 

Way cool, wouldn't you say? 
From Denise:
"I've been wanting to do a pair of leopard print TOMS in like, forever. I am a leopard print lovin' fool. There are so many different techniques you can use to achieve those coveted leopard spots. It took me a minute to find my pattern mojo, but once I did I was totally excited."
She shares her method of painting the leopard print in her tutorial. Check it out and show her some crafty love!


Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on!