DIY Earring Organizer

Monday, August 5, 2013

If you are anything like me, you are constantly searching for a more efficient way to organize your jewelry.  It's sad to admit this, but my jewelry is mostly clumped into boxes and bags and I spend far too much time digging around to find both earrings from any pair. These small painted laser cut frames are the perfect (and pretty) solution to your earring storage needs. You can drill these with room for more earrings, hang some up and down and some sideways, add hooks to some for your necklaces and bracelets, arrange them on your dressing or bedroom wall and before you know it, you've got a lovely display for your closet or bedroom that helps you keep your baubles organized and untangled!  You can also opt to use two frames and sandwich some mesh screen in between, though I was pleasantly surprised at how many earrings these wires held.  I think you will be too!
Read more »