DIY Faux Fabric Milk Glass Pumkins

Wednesday, September 4, 2013
What is going on people! It's already time to start putting out our FALL decor and if one person is ready it would be me! A long time ago I had a problem with this season and the colors that went along with it. Don't get me wrong, I love orange, brown and yellow but I love white, black and green much more. Now the question is how can I create FALL decor with these colors. I am starting with this faux fabric milk glass pumpkin. The name is sorta tricky which is why I love it. I transformed a bright orange pumpkin into a soft delicate work of art. I promise, if you do 20 of these and place them all over your house they will make you smile from ear to ear. There are so many options with them and I love that they make any space feel clean and crisp.
Wanna see how I made them? Come see!
Read more »