Simple Shadow Box Show and Tell

Thursday, June 27, 2013


So my husband Chris is not really a hero in the eyes of most, but to our family he is. Anyone who gets up at 5:30am with the kids and let's me sleep until 8:30 is a hero in my book. He's also a medal winner. Not for courage, but for canoeing. Sure, he came in 3rd place - but he still got a fun medal. I thought I would show him what a hero he is to us by whipping up this easy shadowbox.

Supplies

Aleene's Tacky Dots

Shadow Box Style Picture Frame

Scissors

Decorative Paper

Objects to Frame (medal and photo)

First I cut my scrap book paper to fit inside my frame.

Next I used Aleene's Tacky Glue Dots to adhere my Instagram picture to the paper.

One of the things I love about these Tacky Dots is that they are strong enough to hold something as heavy as a made in China 3rd place canoeing medal.

All that was left was to put the back on this frame and sit it on a shelf. I can't wait to make a photo wall in Chris's new home office when we move. This simple shadow box will be the perfect addition.