Ed Hardy-inspired T-shirt

Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Hello everyone!  It's Cheri from I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar and I have a fun, wild project for you today.  I was really anxious to do more with my Tulip fabric markers, so I took some inspiration from Ed Hardy to make this t-shirt for my little guy.


I got out a plain white t-shirt, my Tulip fabric markers, and the Fashion Graffiti Big Phat Markers.  Then I started to play. 


I drew all over, looking at the Ed Hardy t-shirts for ideas.


Lastly, I filled in the designs with some color.  Then I kept adding more details until I was happy.  The markers are so fun and easy to use.


Then I tried the shirt out on my little man.  It's wild and fun, but it can also be tamed by pairing it with a sweatshirt or a short sleeve shirt over the top of it.



Visit us on Facebook!
Craft on! Click here for today's daily giveaway!