iloveToCreate Teen Craft: Collage journal!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010


Hi! I'm Maya from MayaInTheMoment.com! I'm super excited to join the iLoveToCreate crafty family! I'll be sharing ideas the first and third Wednesday of every month right here on this blog.

a little bit about me: I'm 17 years-old and am a senior in high school. I like playing and writing music, crafting, photography and my favorite thing to do is make videos!

Anyway, today is my first project! It's a collage journal I made from a notebook that my mom bought at the grocery store. I decorated it so I can use it to write down all my ideas so I don't forget them.
Here's a video I made that shows how to do it:

(CLICK HERE IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE VIDEO ABOVE)

I hope you like it! Please leave me a comment on the video and feel free to share it with all your friends!

love,
Maya




Craft on!
Click here for today's daily giveaway!